Your Wealth Advisory Team
Like many firms, we offer a full range of financial planning services and solutions including investments, tax planning, retirement planning, will & estate planning and insurance coverage. Our ability to combine and leverage all of the individual pieces into a Complete Wealth Management plan is what makes a difference to you.
Brad Willems, CFP ®
Vice President, Senior Wealth Advisor
- 30 years of wealth management experience
- Deep understanding and passion for philanthropy
- Empowered by the concept of team
Jared Neufeldt, CFP ®, FMA, BBA
Wealth Management Advisor
- 14 years of wealth management experience
- Values the intersection of psychology & finance
- Assists clients through the transitions of life
Steve Willems, CFP ®, BA
- Certified Financial Planner ®
- Unique ability to simplify complex issues
- Solid background in marketing and experience design
Chris Meehan, MBA, PMP, BBA
Associate Financial Advisor
- MBA with focus in finance
- Entrepreneur and business owner
- Values integrity and working towards peace of mind
- 28 years of industry experience
- Extremely detail-oriented nature
- Specializes in insurance support
- 23 years of industry experience
- Highly involved in ongoing client engagement
- Enjoys developing long-term relationships
- 18 years of industry experience
- Well-versed in all areas of administrative support
- Enjoys collaborative nature of her work
Meet our Wealth Planning Professionals
Our team has access to the expertise of the Assante Wealth Planning Group*, comprised of accountants, lawyers and financial planners who have specialized knowledge and extensive experience in tax, estate, succession and financial planning for individuals, families and corporations in Canada. Drawing on the experience of this group we formulate a plan that is personalized to your unique situation.
*The Wealth Planning Group professionals work out of our sister company, United Financial, a division of CI Private Counsel LP. a wholly-owned subsidiary of CI Financial Corp. ("CI"). Assante is an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of CI Financial Corp. ("CI"). The principal business of CI is the management, marketing, distribution and administration of mutual funds, segregated funds and other fee-earning investment products for Canadian investors through its wholly-owned subsidiary CI Investments Inc. If you invest in CI products, CI will, through its ownership of subsidiaries, earn ongoing asset management fees in accordance with applicable prospectus or other offering documents.
Jerry S. Rubin, BES, B.Comm (Hons), CMA, TEP, CFP
Vice-President, Wealth Planning Group
Jerry has overall responsibility for the Wealth Planning Group. This includes managing the delivery of wealth planning services to clients as well as the continuing development of the service offering. In addition, Jerry provides tax, estate, and succession planning advice to clients.
Jackie Newton, B.Comm (Hons), CA, CFP
Manager, Financial Planning
Jackie is responsible for direct supervision and management of the Wealth Planning Analysts and Senior Analysts, and provides financial, tax, estate, and succession planning advice to our clients.
Chris Paterson, BA, LLB, TEP
Manager, Tax and Estate Planning
Chris is responsible for direct supervision and management of the Wealth Planning Consultants, and for provision of tax, estate, and succession planning advice to clients.
- Wealth Planning Analysts – As financial planning professionals, they prepare financial analyses and insurance needs analyses for our clients. These range from the simple Financial Snapshot to the Financial Analysis and Risk Management modules of the comprehensive modular Wealth Plan.
- Wealth Planning Consultants – These professionals are accountants and lawyers with years of experience in serving the needs of high net worth clients. They are responsible for providing personal and corporate tax, succession, and estate planning advice and preparing personal, business, and estate planning modules of the comprehensive modular Wealth Plan.
Assante Wealth Management is trusted by individuals and families who desire truly integrated wealth planning. Each day, Assante advisors across Canada help more than 300,000 clients create and preserve wealth for themselves and their families. Since 1995, our broad expertise and unwavering commitment have made us one of the largest Canadian professional services firms in wealth management. Supporting over 750 advisors who oversee $42 billion in assets for our clients, we are leaders in creating wealth and prosperity through a comprehensive planning process that incorporates all aspects of our clients financial lives.
Assante is a subsidiary of CI Financial (TSX: CIX), a leading investment company with approximately $186 billion in total assets as of December 31, 2017.
Download Company Profile
Visit Corporate Website