“Be kind. Be calm. Be safe.” Dr. Bonnie Henry’s words in the early days of the pandemic have become a simple yet powerful mantra for so many of us. We’ve been striving to live by these words every day in the way we serve you.
Today we enter Phase 2 of BC’s Restart Plan. Effective today, our Assante Abbotsford office will reopen to the public, with a cautious and measured approach that prioritizes your safety and that of our staff. Our COVID-19 safety measures will remain in effect.
A few notes as you consider stopping by the office:
- Please stay at home if you have cold or flu symptoms including coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, fatigue, fever, or general flu like symptoms
- Keep physical distancing, as much as possible when in the office and where not possible, consider using a non-medical mask or face covering.
- If you are at greater risk (over the age of 60 or with underlying medical conditions), be informed of your risk, think through your risk tolerance and take extra precautions.
- Our reception area has been outfitted with a plexiglass barrier to secure a separation between staff and clients. Meetings in offices will be adapted to meet physical distancing requirements.
- In general, we will endeavour for shorter meetings where possible, and virtual meetings (via Zoom or phone) as has become the norm.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at 604-859-4323 or by emailing our Client Service Team at email@example.com.